Son D. Le, MD
Son D. Le, MD, DABPMR, ABAM, DABPM
Dr. Son D. Le is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Center for Spine, Joint & Neuromuscular Rehabilitation. He is Board Certified by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Board of Addiction Medicine and the American Board of Pain Medicine. Dr. Le has a special interest in comprehensive pain management that includes coordinating the utilization of advanced and minimally invasive procedures including spinal cord neuromodulation for the treatment of chronic pain, diagnostic and therapeutic injections, responsible medication management, emotional pain management counseling, and functional rehabilitation through physical therapy.
Dr. Le earned his Bachelor of Science in 1991, from the University of California, Irvine and graduated from The Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois, in 1995. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as Chief Resident, at the University of Chicago, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, in 1999.
Dr. Son Le’s broad level of medical expertise includes the specialization of non-surgical orthopedics and sports medicine offering a broad choice in treatment modalities for patients suffering from pain related to the neck, back, joints of the arms and legs, including injuries of the muscles and nerves.
He is active in various professional organizations ranging from local to international.
Dr. Le is a member of
– American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
– American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
– American Academy of Pain Management
– International Spine Intervention Society
– Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, & Occupation Rehabilitation
– American Medical Association
– American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
– Tennessee Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (local chapter of ASIPP)
Dr. Le established Center for Spine & Joint in 2002 in Hermitage, TN inside Summit Medical Center. Center for Spine & Joint has multiple locations in the Nashville, Tennessee.