Feel Better. Live Better.
The Center for Spine, Joint, and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation believes in placing the care of the patient above all. Our mission is to provide comprehensive state-of-the art treatments for the disorders of the spine, joints, nerves, and muscles through a multidisciplinary approach incorporating traditional medicine, complementary medicine, behavioral therapy, physical rehabilitation, nutritional guidance, and general fitness education with the goal to maximize the patient’s quality of life through appropriate pain relief, functional rehabilitation, and community re-integration.
- Acute and Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Sports Injuries (Shoulders, Elbows, Hands, Hips, Knees, Feet)
- Overuse Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Large (e.g. shoulders, hips, knees) to Small Joints (e.g. hands)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerves
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Shingles, Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Cancer-Related Pain